Hey! I'm Snowy the white puffle! Before we start, here's some things to know about me.
Gender:Female
Eye Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Nicknames: Some people call me snowflake. And some call me Cutie. That always makes me blush.
Real name: Snowy Jones
Fact: Smaller than other white puffles and extremely shy, Deaf. Often mistaken for a snowball.
Appearance: pink bowtie on head and whistle around neck.
Best friend: Leo.
Alright, Let's start!
Chapter 1. The backstory
When I hatched out of my egg, I had a really abusive owner called Amy she called me snowball, she threw around, hit, and overall just hurt me just because I couldn't hear, she mocked me, I couldn't hear what she was saying, but I knew she was mocking me due to the way her mouth moved, I managed to figure out a sentence, which was, "You stupid little puffle! Nobody wants a deaf puffle! I hope you starve in the forest!" And then she threw me into the forest, starving, all beaten up, barely living.While i was in the wild, a group of penguins spotted me, turns out they were looking for puffles to give to the shop, they were shocked of the state I was in, so the they took me into the pet shop, and they took weeks to take care of me, as a rescue puffle, they were frightened that I was barely alive.The staff realized that I was deaf, So they gave me a free hearing aid that allows me to hear. Finally, I was put up for adoption after months.
Chapter 2.Coming Home.
When I was brought into the pet shop, I was excited that I was finally going to get a new owner! New, Fresh Life. The adoption window with the other puffles and me had a note on it saying, "the little white one is deaf and really shy, it may hide away from you, if so, please do not disturb it, if you do, it will bite." Multiple penguins I saw, I hid from all of them, even my old owner who threw me into the forest came! She tried to take me away from the shop but the staff took me from her. Multiple penguins adopted other puffles, But then, one penguin i saw, Matt, I knew he would be the best owner for me, he was looking for a rescue puffle, saw me, he loved me instantly, he adopted me and named me Snowy.
He takes great care of me, On the first night with him, he gave me hot chocolate and a place to sleep by the fireplace.
Chapter 3. The other puffles.
This is when the other puffles came, first, charcoal came, we didn't really get along at first though, but we are friends now. Next, Leo came, his artistic talents are amazing! Then Scientist the brown puffle came, he can speak English. Which works great when I want to tell my owner something. But then, matt got a pink puffle, I don't get along with those things, when I first saw the pink puffle, I ran for my small house and cried in there for hours, afterwards, Matt came and comforted me about it, the pink puffle kept making fun of my bandages after the accident I will explain now.
Chapter 4. An accident.
Once I was messing around in Matt's igloo, my current owner, playing on a kitchen counter, I lost balance, fell off a glass vase, it cracked, and I landed on the shards, It Really Hurt! Glass shards were inside me! I was crying! I was rushed to the vet and I have bandages on my whole right side, Penguins and puffles alike give me weird looks because of it, It took a month or two for me to recover.
Chapter 5. Being noticed in public?
When I was being walked, I was noticed in public, for the first time, wow! The penguin who noticed me crouched down and tickled me, I giggled, and blushed, turns out the penguin that noticed me was one of Matt's friends.
Chapter 6. First time Hotel!
Last week, I went to the puffle hotel for the first time, it, was, amazing! The top floor, beds are amazing! They have a swimming pool which I froze when I got in. So... Uh. yeah, that happened.
Chapter 7. She came back.
When Matt went on vacation, me and the other puffles had to be babysat, and guess who babysat us, Amy. She saw my hearing aid, she said "Oh look who it is again, Lil old Snowball." She took my hearing aid from me, punched me in the stomach and kicked me in the jaw, I ran of into the forest and cried, but she followed, teased me with my hearing aid, every time I reached for it, the higher she lifted it. After a while, she snapped it in half, When that happened, she was like "Woopsies, guess you can't hear anymore you stupid deaf puffle!!" , And Punched me again, this time way harder. I got a black eye, a gash on my left side, and I was crying due to the kicks and punches.I stayed in the forest for hours until matt came in the forest and found me, bleeding, crying, and with a black eye,.He was shocked, the babysitter told my owner when he came back that i fell down. Pinky, (The pink puffle) told my owner the truth, that thing actually helped me for once! Matt was horrified, He rushed to the vet and dropped me off there,turns out that Amy broke my jaw! I'm currently at the vet as I'm typing this. I have to stay here for a week!
Chapter 8. Snowball Fight!
When matt allowed me to go outside by myself, I went to the snow forts and had a snowball Fight with some penguins and their puffles, eventually I got tired and fell asleep, face in the ground, a penguin mistaken me for a snowball and threw me. That was painful,being thrown high in the sky and falling, had to go back to the vet as I needed stitches
Chapter 9. The wild.
Last weekend, matt walked me to the forest, my natural habitat, I saw some of my friends in the forest, including the one I made shortly after I was thrown. Woah! I also saw some puffles who were... Well, weren't particularly happy about me arriving there. As they peeked out the bushes with an angry expression, I heard them growling, they all ran to me, I was surrounded by snarling puffles, closing in on me. They pounced at me and then.. I blacked out.
Chapter 10: Sadness
I remember waking up in Matt's hands, I was all cut up and bleeding. I was really scared, he was too. When we arrived at the igloo, my owner put me on a kitchen counter and put bandages on me. "I thought I was going to lose you, Snowy, I'm not going to bring you there ever again. I'm sorry." He said. I enjoyed being in the forest until the other puffles nearly killed me. I was getting tears in my eyes. "Here, have this." He said, putting a whistle around my neck. "It's to alert me you're in danger and to scare away enemies, it also have different uses, a loud high pitched blow is to know you're in danger, a soft quiet blow is to let me know you want food or to play. Etc, etc." The tears were getting more big, I was about to cry. "Cheer up Snowy!" Matt told me as he petted me to attempt to cheer me up. "Hm? Ok. Let's try something else" he added as petting me didn't cheer me up. He then tickled me, but that didn't work either. "Guess you want to play, don't ya?" He replied to me not laughing. He then got a ball and threw it across the room. "Fetch!" He said.
"Agh, just forget about it." He said to himself, walking away and putting Leo next to me. But I just started crying on Leo, getting his fur wet.
"Snowy? What happened?" He asked me.
"Some wild puffles in the forest attacked me and nearly killed me." I replied.
"Oh. That explains all of your bandages." He replied
"Yeah, I just wanna go to bed." I replied.
"Here, I'll carry you" he replied.
"Th-th-thanks" I replied.
He then picked me up and carried me to bed
*yawns* "goodnight snowy." Leo said.
"Goodnight to you too." I replied
Chapter 11: Tomorrow.
Tomorrow morning, I woke up in my igloo, matt was on the couch watching TV, the other puffles were playing in the backyard, it was a normal day. "Hey snowy, you ok?"
I nodded.
"Ok, the other puffles are outside in the backyard if you want to join them."
I shook my head
"Ok." He replied
"Hey, wanna join me on the couch?"
I nodded
So then I got out of my bed and sat on the couch and curled up in a blanket next to my owner.
He looked outside to see the other puffles weren't looking, and then he approached me and whispered to me.
"Don't tell the other puffles, but you're the best little puffle I have ever had."
I blushed.
He then led me to the backyard with a tennis ball in his hand.
"Hey snowy, go fetch!" He said as he threw a ball across the backyard.
I ran for the ball, about to catch it, but then... Pinky took the ball away. I was devastated, I ran to Scientist, crying my little eyes out, and said to him.
"Pinky took the ball away from me!"
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He replied.
He then walked to matt and said. (As he made an English translation helmet for him to speak English.)
Pinky always bullies me because I'm smaller than the other white puffles and I barely had any friends.
Matt walked up to her and took the ball from her mouth, I heard him saying.
"Don't take the ball from snowy again! If you do it again you'll get a timeout."
He then put Pinky back in the igloo where she sat there and cried. She deserved it.
"Apologies Snowy. Let's go to the park."
He then took me to the puffle park and we played fetch there. It was really fun. My friend from the forest was there. Turns out he got adopted by my owner's friend. We chatted for hours until I fell asleep on the ground.
Chapter 12: A nightmare!
Matt carried me into the igloo.
I yawned.
"goodnight snowy." He said.
I purred to show happiness.
I then fell asleep.
But when I woke up. I was not in my igloo. I was in an abandoned shack. I couldn't move, I was on the floor. I saw three men walk to me. They picked me up and took me to a room. In that room, they tied me to a chair and grabbed what looked like something metal. And then they walked to me, metal item in hand, and stuck some tape to my mouth, and stabbed me around 20 times.
I remember waking up out of the nightmare, shivering, shaking, and crying and screaming so loud it woke up matt and scientist.
"Agh!" I said
"Snowy? What happened" scientist replied.
"I had a nightmare where.. m-men tied me to a chair and stabbed m-meee!"
"Oh god! I'll tell our owner right away!"
In the morning, scientist walked up to matt,bl I was behind him, shivering. And told him
"Snowy had a nightmare."
"Wait, WHAT?!"
"In it, she was on the ground and couldn't move, and then three men picked her up and took her in a room, where she was tied up on a chair. They put tape on her mouth so she couldn't talk. And then they grabbed a knife and stabbed her multiple times!"
"Oh no! That doesn't sound good! I think it was because when she went to the forest. I'll talk to her later."
He then walked to me and talked to me about the nightmare. With scientist translating my speech for my owner to understand.
"Listen, Snowy, I'll never let anyone harm you, ever."
"Ok."
Chapter 13: Blinded.
So one day i was being a normal puffle. But then Matt heard a window break. "Something's gone in the window." Amy swooped in the igloo, knocked me out. I remember waking up in her igloo. "Oh lil' old snowball. How much I missed you." She acted normally, until she said this.
"I've always wanted to do this to you for a long time.."
She approached me. And petted me.
I purred
While I was still purring. Amy grabbed a glass bottle and smash it against my eyes. Blinding me.
Matt happened to see it all, he slammed his hands against the window. Screaming "nooo!"
He kicked the door down and grabbed me in his arms, taking me to the vet.
"Yeah, she's blind and will be blind for 2 weeks."
All I could see was black. And I could hear nothing.
Mayy started crying. And then he grabbed me, hugging me and rubbing his cheek against my fur. He got my fur wet because of his tears. I started crying too. I've got my sight back now, I'm still traumatized and this rough time makes me shiver when I hear or think about it. I'm even shivering right now as I'm typing this.
Chapter 14: Sick!
One day, I started to cough, no reason, after a while, i started tasting blood in my mouth. Scientist and Matt ran to me.
"Jesus Christ! Snowy! Are you ok?!"
"No, I don't think so, I'm coughing blood.*
"Oh crap!"
Matt rushed to the vet for me to get a diagnosis. I couldn't stop coughing blood. Even the vet was horrified!
"Sir Matt Jones, it turns out snowy is coughing blood because she-sh-s-she has a really bad coughing disease, if we don't treat it in a week. Snowy will pass away." Matt (my owner) was scared,
"Holy hell!" He said.
I got the treatment I needed and I need to take my medication everyday.
Chapter 15: Lost
One day, Matt ran out of O'berries, so he had to go to the store to get more. He left the igloo door open, so, being the curious puffle I am. I went out. An hour later, I decided to go back home, but I went too far. I was lost, forever. Matt put up posters all over the island. Someone found me and tried to take me away, I spat at them and bit them. Then Matt found me days later, starving and groaning.
"Snowy! I've been worried sick about you! Oh no. You don't look too well. Matt took me back to the igloo and fed me, I felt better.
Chapter 16: released
3 months after I recovered, Matt came to me, with a sadder look than usual.
"Snowy, I'm sorry I have to say this, but... I'm going to have to release you into the wild."
I was confused.
"It's just... it's hard to take care of all of you guys, I-I-im sorry..."
Tears started to roll down my eyes.
He opened the igloo door, all the other puddles ran outside.
Yet I stayed.
"Come on, you can be free"
I stayed with Matt.
"Come on."
I still stayed.
"You know what. I'll keep you. I think I can still take care of one puffle. Or you can.... you know... be with the other puffles?"
I decided to stay. Yet I missed Leo.
"You... miss Leo? We'll find him."
We managed to find him, but the wild puffles injured him.
"Oh god! What happened?"
Leo groaned in pain, we took him to the vet.
2 weeks later, Leo had recovered. We decided to keep him with me.
"There you go, the 2 bestest puffles."
We enjoy playing. The other puffles are still out there, in the wild, waiting to be found.
-Snowy
Hey! Snowy here! Sorry For being inactive, I need to deal with school and such! Hope this clears some things up.
ReplyDelete-Snowy.
Before you say, yes, I'm still recovering. It will be a few weeks until I fully recover
Delete